Monday, December 7, 2015

CGS Kindergartners are the BEST
The B in CGS is the BEST stands for Be Responsible.  CGS students are learning and practicing daily what it means to Be Responsible in all areas of the CGS building and community.  For example, students practice being responsible in the classroom by following classroom rules, practicing active listening and participation, beginning and completing assignments, and completing their nightly homework.  Our kindergarten students are doing a great job practicing Being Responsible in their classroom.

Here are some answers children in Ms. Molloy’s kindergarten class gave me when I asked them how they can Be Responsible in their classroom:
“By Listening to my teacher and doing what I’m suppose to be doing on my page”.  (Paul)
“By cleaning up the classroom”. (Ethan)
“By listening to what my teacher says.” (Lexie)
“By listening to your teacher and raising your hand”. (Amaya)
“Doing your work and listening to your teacher”. ( Matthew)
 posted by Elaine Light
CGS school psychologist